15 November 2008

Cute Papercraft Toys - Rommix



Kamimodel's latest addition to their ROMMY Sloth Paper Toys is Rommix. It's got the mixtape theme to it, that's why you see its face resemble a cassette tape. A mixtape is a compilation of songs recorded in a specific order, usually on an old school audio cassette tape.

ROMMY Sloth Papercraft Toy - Rommix
[Tetsuya Watabe]

Kamimodel Paper Toys
[Related Posts]
Lovebird Paper Toy
Replaced by Robots Paper Toy
Retrobot Paper Toy
Monster Paper Toy - Stubey


5 comments:

  1. The whole ROMMY line is just way too cute. I hope that the designer will one day release for sale or download his other works.

    The green wolf/panda and the brown monkey/bear on his website appear to be there for looks, I can't find a download or purchase link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far of all your projects I've looked at, Rommix is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. does anyone know where i can download the rommix instructions/cut out so i can make one?
    my name is Rommy, and i just think it is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. does anyone know where i can download the rommix instructions/cut out so i can make one?
    My mail is kelgarwings@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.